Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The MASONATOR!



Um, did we mention this kid is big?  Well, he's not only big compared to Chase, he's just all around huge!  These are his 2 month stats (well, 8 week stats...he's not technically two months old 'til friday):

weight: 14 lbs 1 oz - 90 percentile
height: 24.5 inches - 99 percentile
head circumference - 65 percentile

...and we thought all our kids would be small after having Chase...at least he's big AND tall.  Proportional, right?




ps.  his tear duct has cleared, and his baby acne, too!  He's a healthy, happy boy right now.  I'm hoping to get a picture of his smile some time.  He's so cute!

pps.  looking at the top picture reminded me of something Buddy said the other day.  He was observing Mason's double chin, and said "Mason almost has as many chins as you! [long pause]...when you were a baby."  It's a good thing he finished that sentence.

ppps.  that story reminded me of another one.  We were driving around town, and I said "look, it's a short bus!"  To which Buddy replied..."Did you ever ride the short bus?"
Apparently in Canada they don't have shorter buses for the handicapped, so he didn't know what he was asking.  At least, that's what he says...

5 comments:

Oh Buddy...such a canadian. It's a good thing he says things like "aboat" and "soarry" to make up for his misspeaks :)
 
Oh, man, I just laughed and woke Elle up! Seriously, I'd like to do a side by side comparison between Mason and Elle. 14 pounds??? Does he just gain a pound a week?

Tee hee. Short bus.
 
Let me clarify it is not a canadian thing not knowing what a short bus is- it's a cardston thing. There are short buses, at least where I'm from we had short buses.

Mason is so cute. Isn't weird having one small baby and one big. 14 lbs is big for 2 months. way to go mason.
 
I want to hold the Masonator! It's sad to think he could be walking before I meet him. I love all his chub, it reminds me of Clayton.
 
haha I just laughed out loud to this whole post. I miss you guys! Mason is adorable. He looks a lot like Buddy I think.