Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lately

We've had some sick days, 

 But mostly we've been eating, 


 Playing games (this is Rummikub),

 Going to the fair (Grange Fair with my High School friend, Amber),

 Eating at the fair (Chase has a soft serve ice cream cone.  He was a good big brother and shared with Mason, though),

 Riding rides at the fair (but being wimpy about it.  I hope the kids learn to like rides, because I don't want to be the only one going on scary rides at amusement parks.  At least Buddy will come on anything fun that doesn't drop you from heights.  Or shoot you up like a catapult),

 Going on boat rides through a cave (Penn's Cave),

 (Inside the cave.  The boys were actually really good on the small, cramped boat for 45 mins)

 Drawing (Chase is drawing faces now!  He always is sure to draw eyes and a mustache, the most important parts :) ),
And watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on a rocking chair inside a teepee (tipi?  I guess I never really learned how to spell that word correctly, and spellcheck isn't helping.  Ps, Chase's shirt says "Ameri-cadian", a gift from my mom for Buddy's birthday today.  All three boys got a shirt.  I feel a little left out, but I'm only American....).

We're still living with my parents, waiting for our stupid bank to approve our loan.  It's been an emotional rollercoaster, but we're lucky the sellers are still sticking with us since this has been going on since the end of JULY!!!  Also, Buddy is liking his job at Wise Eyes in Burnham.  He says he's seeing a lot of medical issues, and he's actually had quite a few Amish patients, which is cool :)

Wish us luck (and pray for us) that we can get approved for our loan this week!!  It would be awful to lose this house (and the $2500 we've spent so far) after all this time.

2 comments:

We are going through the same thing! Stupid lending companies! Wishing you luck too and glad things are going well otherwise!
 
I need an Americadian shirt!