I guess I have lots of time today since this is my second post. This picture comes courtesy of a nice lady I was sitting by in church today. I'm gonna point your attention to the brooch that she is wearing. Can anyone guess what it is??? That's what I thought! Now I know the picture quality isn't that great. I snapped this shot with my cell phone and had to do it pretty discreetly because we all know taking pictures of complete strangers in church is not a normal thing to be doing. Another reason its so hard to guess is because this isn't your everyday brooch. I'll go on record that I'm not a brooch fan to begin with. I mean, it's kind of a weird fashion trend that I'm pretty sure began before anyone who probably reads this blog was born and one that older ladies in church congregations all over the the U.S. refuse to let die. Anyways, enough rambling. The answer is that it is a diamond brooch of a hand! Why? Your guess is certainly as good as mine and considering where ladies generally tend to place brooches this made for quite the awkward site in Sunday school!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Random Picture
I guess I have lots of time today since this is my second post. This picture comes courtesy of a nice lady I was sitting by in church today. I'm gonna point your attention to the brooch that she is wearing. Can anyone guess what it is??? That's what I thought! Now I know the picture quality isn't that great. I snapped this shot with my cell phone and had to do it pretty discreetly because we all know taking pictures of complete strangers in church is not a normal thing to be doing. Another reason its so hard to guess is because this isn't your everyday brooch. I'll go on record that I'm not a brooch fan to begin with. I mean, it's kind of a weird fashion trend that I'm pretty sure began before anyone who probably reads this blog was born and one that older ladies in church congregations all over the the U.S. refuse to let die. Anyways, enough rambling. The answer is that it is a diamond brooch of a hand! Why? Your guess is certainly as good as mine and considering where ladies generally tend to place brooches this made for quite the awkward site in Sunday school!
Posted by
Buddy
at
7:23 PM

6 comments:
Post a Comment