
This post was supposed to make it up here two weeks ago, but hey our life doesn't revolve around this blog and hopefully neither does yours. So we thought that spring was almost here in Memphis when we had close to a week straight of warm temperatures, but we couldn't have been more wrong. We woke up on Sunday to snow covering everything! It snowed 6-8 inches overnight which is almost unheard of in Memphis. Church was cancelled the night before so we were able to sleep in and then enjoy the snow.

Here's a picture of Becky marking our territory by drawing the family name into the snow. I didn't tell her but I already marked my territory in one of the bushes you can see in the background :)

A snowman that a daughter of a family I home teach made. It's kinda small but they don't know any better around here. They haven't seen the size of snowmen that people who are used to this weather make. I wish I had some pictures of this to show, but because they don't sell snow sleds here kids were sliding down little hills on cardboard and I even saw one kid sliding down on a little air mattress. Pretty funny :)
6 comments:
Love the mark of the territory, hopefully some crazy person isn't stalking the beazers now... you gotta be careful with that here. haha jk we wrote Jackson's name in the snow too.
You guys are so fun, thanks for being our kids friend (oh yeah and ours too!)
Sorry Tina, I had to write something about the picture of the snowman and that was the first thing that came into my head. It's a beautiful snowman...just small :)
Post a Comment