Saturday, July 11, 2009

This is one of my all time favorite photographs that I've come across on the web.  I can't help but laugh every time I see it (For those that aren't familiar, those sunglasses are Bono's from the band U2)!  This is just a fun little post and for my own personal amusement, family/friends who read this feel free to add a link to a favorite picture that makes you laugh in the comments section.  Can't wait to see 'em!

5 comments:

buddy, this is spencer, heres one of my all time favs... look familiar??? http://khh.travel/upload/FineFood/Pic/722/633676293284062500.jpg
 
Haha thanks Spencer, I thought I had eliminated that image from my head permanently until I viewed your link! That sign left me laughing/shaking my head everytime we passed it in that area of my mission
 
Here's mine! I stole it from Kent:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2308/954/1600/pic3.jpg
 
Also this is kind of funny:

http://wa4.images.onesite.com/gabster.fm1071.com/user/fm107_paul/blog_photos/bad_job.jpg
 
Also, courtesy of my dad, I love this series of pictures:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.blackbearheaven.com/polarbearchasesman/4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.blackbearheaven.com/polar-bear-chases-man-around-truck.htm&usg=__QNL1n9dFn6ah9RKwhz9bwxnkLxI=&h=505&w=861&sz=98&hl=en&start=12&um=1&tbnid=JFMNbVt44XOSNM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=145&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpolar%2Bbear%2Bchasing%2Bman%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den-us%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Did I win yet? Huh?