
BOY!! Who knew? I certainly thought it would be a girl. But I guess Buddy wins, and I'm actually fine with losing a bet in this case. The pic above is from a baby generator, and I hope our little boy doesn't look quite that fruity. But we'll love him no matter what ;) We're really excited, and we also found out that I am farther along than we thought. My original due date was June 14th, but it's now been moved up to June 8th. Since everything is a competition, the goal is now to see if the baby will be born on anyone's birthday. Papa Hulet used to be closest with June 13th, but now Momma Hulet and Papa Beazer are edging in with June 2nd, and June 1st, respectively.
The ultrasound tech was not very friendly, but after I told him that Buddy and I were competing-Buddy thinking it's a boy, and me thinking it's a girl-he was more than happy to choose sides with Buddy and announce "Congratulations! You're going to have a REAL baby!" Pu-leeze.
The funny thing is, even before we were pregnant we spontaneously bought a little boy's outfit from the nike outlet (it's a little air jordan outfit with basketball shorts and matching shirt and jacket). We couldn't resist because it was so awesome. I'm glad that we will actually get to use it :) Also, my mom went shopping before we told her and she bought a lot of boy things. We're both lucky, I guess. And apparently that's where I get it from.
We got an ultrasound picture printed off, too, but I need to find somewhere to scan it in before we can post it. The tech said that the baby's nose was kinda pointed up in the air, too. Like a little snooty Beazer. What fun...
I posted a link/button on the side of our blog so you can all vote on what to name our l'il bundle of boy. We probably won't listen to what you vote for and will name him whatever we want, but I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys think. Enjoy!

11 comments:
Congrats kids! Good luck!
And that picture is hilarious. What a fun thing to do.
Post a Comment