Thursday, February 25, 2010

23 Weeks (two weeks ago)



Yesterday my coworker turned to me and said, "what do 'ya got in there, twins?" Nice. I still don't think I'm that big, though. Maybe it's just more obvious that I'm pregnant. This was me two weeks ago, and I'm a little bit bigger now, but I won't trouble you with another pregnant picture right now, 'cause I think that would be a little much. Maybe I'll wait till 28 weeks. Or so. Also, the angle of this pic might be a little weird 'cause Buddy didn't want to get off the couch to take it. Maybe he's worried I might cry again if he makes any sudden movements. :)

9 comments:

Hey becky, you're not big AT ALL! take a look at my prego pictures, also we're about the same height, i think "looking bigger" comes with being shorter. People were saying so you must be ready to pop when i was like 6 months. Hopefully those comments don't come your way but if they do... tell them to take a hike and remember you're not big!
 
Tell bud to get off his lazy but and help you out a little eh
 
You're not big at all! I'm surprised she said that about twins...I was asked today if I was having twins, but I'm ginormous. :) Enjoy this stage!
 
You are so teeny still. You look great, even if Bud did take the picture at a weird angle :)
 
thanks for the picture update! you look fantastic!
 
Umm that doesn't sound like something Natelie would say...so I'm guessing this is one of the new girls? You look great!
 
Trust me... You do NOT look like you're having twins. I should know. ;) You look great, just starting to show. Enjoy it!
 
I think I looked like that at 8 weeks. I'm guessing whoever your co-worker is has never been pregnant before.
 
I think it's time for a new picture. A whole other month has gone by!