I know it's been a while since we posted, but we couldn't find our camera cord, and we were too lazy to go buy a new cord. But now we found it! It was right where it was supposed to be, but I had thought the camera cord was gray, and I never paid attention to this white one--right in front of my eyes. Oh, well. Now we know. :) I took two whole pictures of myself in the last month, and I definitely look bigger now. A patient that came into the office I work in asked, after looking at my belly, if I would make it to June ('cause my stomach looks like it's gonna pop?). I told her that I guess I'll see.
Since there's two of us girls at work that are pregnant, and our due dates are only about three weeks apart, you can imagine that we get a lot of comments from patients that come in. Most people say "there's something in the water here" (we've been keeping a tally of how many times people have said this, and we're at about 25 or so now, I think), some say something about it being "contagious," but my favorite is from Tony, our UPS delivery man: "they went to the same party."
Anyway, here's some pics of me and my belly lately (and one of buddy, just so you don't get too tired of seeing me all of the time. plus, it'll make him feel special to be included, especially since the picture of him makes him look so manly :) ):
This is me at 30 weeks (well, 29 weeks and 6 days....close enough)

10 comments:
Wait! Is he admitting he's Tony now? He was always trying to convince me he was Chauncey.
@Susan: We haven't decided on one name yet, but i think we narrowed it down to either Chase or Mason (we like Chase better right now). I still like Jordan, but buddy doesn't like it so much.
@Katie: He changes his name almost daily now, and once he came in pretending he was his twin brother; but I still refer to him as his real name :) At least, I think it's his real name...
2. Poor car.
3. That UPS man's comment was simply inappropriate.
Post a Comment