Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oh, Canada!

...just in case anyone wants to know how Chase feels about his Canadian roots (this is especially for grandpa beazer):

8 comments:

That's so cruel, you torture your child like that. That beaver could make anyone cry and now chase will never like canada because of this one experience. Thanks Bucky
 
haha, that's too funny! :)
 
hahah too funny
 
That's the first time I've seen Chase cry! Maybe he's not all about cold weather. I don't blame him for that.
 
You guys are horrible parents: laughing at your child's pain.

J/K. This is awesome.
 
I can't believe any seed of the Beaver could cry about Canada!... I bet Becky was pinching his poor leg or something!!!
 
We're all a little afraid of what we don't know. Has he even been back to the motherland yet, or seen a hockey game? Give it time...
 
@Jacob- I'm pretty sure Becky was pinching his leg...I was just caught up in the moment once that beautiful song started started so I wasn't paying close attention to her
@Josh- Chase hasn't been to Canada yet, but we'll be there all next summer! We'll have to pick him up a little hockey jersey then!