Usually I just figure that I'm bad at taking pictures, so I just try to take them as fast as I can and try to catch the moment. Of course that hardly ever works. This time I actually tried to take decent pictures, and I discovered the magic of taking pictures outside! :) They're no where near as good as the ones my sister takes, but I'm pleased with how they turned out.
Also, we had a Halloween party/trunk-or-treat with the members of our church last night. We made our own Halloween costumes and everything (not too hard to make when you dress as Peanuts characters).
Cutest baby Charlie Brown ever! (we think)
Our friends Katie and Mike happened to dress up as Peanuts characters, too! So, obviously, we had to take a pic together! :)
If you don't know your Peanuts characters very well, I'm Peppermint Patty, Buddy is Linus, and Chase is-of course-Charlie Brown!
Last, but not least, we have to get pics of Buddy and mini-Buddy together!

8 comments:
Chase totally is a mini-buddy! :)
Great costumes! I keep saying every year I'm going to do the Charlie Brown ghost costume, but never do... next year... maybe.
Post a Comment