Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Best Medicine

Getting Chase to laugh is always a challenge, but definitely a rewarding one :)  The first video is dedicated to Kent, who will be so proud to see that Chase has such a refined sense of humor.  (sorry the video isn't very loud.  I'm not sure why it uploaded at such a low volume).



5 comments:

Too funny! What a sweet sound that of a laughing baby.
 
Aww, that's so cute! I was laughing out loud! Chase is so cute! Thanks for making me laugh :)
 
so cute i was laughing while watching that. ahhh i want to meet that cute boy... too bad were related :) i would have an arranged marriage set in place
 
That was soooooo CUTE. Oh how we miss being there for those times. I can't believe you have a hard time getting him to laugh. We just can't wait to have you guys here for the summer, what fun that will be.
 
that is one infectious laugh - so adorable!