Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kalispell Hulet Reunion

Yay!  My family came to visit!...except they couldn't cross the border so we met in Kalispell, Montana instead! :)  It was such a beautiful area to visit this time of year, and thanks to Jenny and Michael's generosity, we were able to stay at a vacation rental cabin!  It seriously was a thousand times better than staying in a hotel.  We spent a day in Glacier National Park, which was sooo gorgeous, and came back to have a barbecue with some watermelon.  Mmmmmm.  And sparkling grape juice (which is probably my favorite carbonated beverage).  And some cheese tasting with mini-bread and fig jam.  Yum!

Anyway, since my sister is a super-awesome photographer, she was so nice to offer to take family pics of Me, Buddy, and Chase while we were all in Montana!  Our first family pics!  I love them!  Here are a few of my favs:

 Love the way this pic was taken.  So awesome!
 I like this one of Buddy and Chase :)



 You should have seen all of the hard work my brother Kent did to keep this kid smiling.  It was hilarious!  I bet he was sore from all of the jumping and flapping and squat-kicking he did :)


 Chase LOVES horses....until he gets within a two feet of them :)


 yes, that is a kitten and I'm smiling.  Kittens are cute, and I'm okay with them.  It's when they become sneaky and devious cats that I have issues with them :)
I think Jenny had to do some photoshop wonders with this pic, 'cause Chase was wreaking a lot more havoc with my hair than is shown.  Nice job, Jenny!

So...that was the majority of the pictures.  Really all of them are my favorites, but I didn't want to overwhelm y'all (I have to start practicing my southern talk since we're going back to Memphis soon).

4 comments:

okay all those pictures were absolutely adorable. I don't know if I could pick a favorite. And I agree with the cat statement
 
Seriously, these are great pictures! Did I know you didn't like cats? I don't either!
 
So cute, all of them!! Jenny needs to come here to visit us :) I'm with you on the whole cat thing.
 
Who are all these people who don't like cats? I think that picture proves that deep down you LOVE em... (At least I will tell myself that so that we can remain friends) ;) heehee jk. Chase is getting big! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!