Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dancing King

Chase actually dances (a little) to music he hears now. A lot of the time he claps to the music, and more recently he's been doing a little quick-step stomping thing :)  he'll also swing his arms around to music.  It's fun to see him interacting more.


Chase usually loves music, but I guess he doesn't like music right in his ear.  Don't mind me, I had just finished running and hadn't showered or anything yet.  Also, it's okay if you're impressed with my dance moves.  It's no wonder Chase loves music and dancing so much ;)


I struck gold with this last video.  I don't think Chase has ever laughed so hard, and of course he was laughing at his own joke.  He's too much like his parents that way-thinking he's the funniest.  I put those little crocs on his feet, and he just started stompin' around and cracking up!  It was awesome!

6 comments:

LOVED these! Especially the last video! Oh my goodness, what a crack-up! Too cute!!
 
he is one cute kid!
 
made me laugh the whole time too!
 
Loved, loved, loved the last one! Definetly gold. What do you use to post your videos? I'm still searching for a good way to get them on my blog. Help, please!
 
Isn't this stage so much fun! It is like having your very own stand-up comedian show! Jed and I often just enjoy sitting around watching Isaac. :-)

That's hilarious that Chase likes to dance! He is sure getting big! It will be fun to have play dates when you all come back to Memphis!

Isaac still takes two naps and they have been fairly short lately. Maybe we are ready to consolidate. That's fabulous that Chase takes one lengthy nap! I bet that you can get a lot done during that time!

Hope that you all are well! See you soon! :-)
 
ha ha! that is sooo funny! what a funny kid! hope you are having fun up there- your obviously out of memphis seeing as how chase was wearing pants in half your vidoe's!! when do you guys come back to the SCO rotation?