Friday, August 24, 2012

Pictures that make me smile...

...From the past 3 months, in no particular order:


Papa Beaz would say that he's so happy because he's playing in Cardston. 

 This makes me smile because Auntie Chan doesn't realize that Mason is not as excited as she is...
 Man, I love any picture of Jadyn and Chase together.  So cute!  We miss her so much!
 see?  Cute, right?
 ...And this is something Chase learned from spending time with Jadyn.
 Oh, my goodness.  He's such a happy boy!  And he gets really excited when he sees the camera.
 And when I let him eat an entire nectarine.  Which happens every other day...
 Camera happy again.  Did I mention that he's crawling EVERYWHERE lately?  This boy doesn't stop moving.
 This is Chase scratching his face absentmindedly with his feet while watching Mickey Mouse :)  Who does that?
 I just can't get enough of these boys.  Is it just me?
 Daddy and Chase playing "Where's Waldo?"  I made Buddy do this with me on one of our first few dates.  It was awesome.
 The boys after their naps with their matching hand-knitted blankets from Celie (my high school seminary teacher).  They (and I) LOVE those blankets!
 Mason likes pulling himself up on everything lately.  He especially likes to stand in front of the screen/glass door and talk either to his reflection or to the outside world.  Can't tell which.  Both are equally cute.  
 I found out that a good place to put Mason while we're outside is in this car.  he sits in it really well, actually.  You can tell he likes it.  Or me :)  Oh, side story:  Mason LOVES his Pop Pop and especially likes his mustache, so I told Buddy maybe he should grow a mustache (since Buddy's annoyed that Mason likes Pop Pop and me better than him).  Then the other night we were all in the living room and I said to Chase "Who has a mustache?" wanting him to say "Pop Pop" since he was sitting next to him.  Chase said "Mommy mustache!"  Maybe that's why Mason likes me, too...
 This makes me smile because Chase LOVES playing in the cars.  He'll spend forever in there if I didn't take him out (for fear of breaking another rear view mirror or running the battery down).  He only plays in there when I can watch him now...
The boys love their Pop Pop.  Who we will start calling Grandpa since we found out that he prefers that name :)


I saved the best for last.  I love this picture :)

2 comments:

I think I like the last picture best as well. I want to ride on the Buddy Bus!
 
oh, Buddy, always on the special bus. :) Mason and Chase are so cute. I can't believe that Mason is so big! And what's this about you buying a house?!!