Sunday, March 24, 2013

Family Pics in October

Look!  I have Buddy's computer!  Our friend here in town is trying to get more photography experience on her own until she has the opportunity to go back to school to finish her photography program.  She generously offered to take our family pics for free!  We went to the Penn State Botannical Gardens, and though fall isn't the best time to go (and I couldn't figure out what to wear-I swear I have no nice pants anymore) I think Sabrina did a good job with what she had to deal with ;)  Thank You!!






















I should have just had Sabrina do pictures of Mason, but for some reason I had my heart set on an indoor studio for his pics instead of taking him outside.  Silly me.  It was a huge waste of money.  We got a few good shots, but seriously, that photographer could have clicked the button way more times than she did.  Needless to say, I won't be going with a commercial studio again.  Bad experience.  Jenny could have gotten 50 times more good quality shots than they did.

But Mason was still super cute :)  I think these are technically 10 month old pictures