Starting to "be like Daddy" One day he got all dressed for work like Daddy and even said bye to me as he walked out to his car. And then he stood out there. I don't think he knew quite what to do next or how far he was going to carry the charade :)
Started potty training in November.
(Lasted a few months before I broke down and just couldn't handle it emotionally anymore. I felt like such a failure, but I just don't think he really was quite ready. He still isn't. He just doesn't care if he gets wet or dirty)
Just because
also just because :)
went Christmas tree shopping for our first tree ever!
Made Gingerbread houses
CELEBRATED A BIRTHDAY!!!! Mason was the cutest little one year around and seemed to really enjoy his cake. He had just learned how to make the lion sound and it was really cute, so I made a lion cake to see if he would make the sound when he saw it. He didn't. :) He is so much fun to have around, and I'm sorry I didn't update your birthday sooner, Masonator! It's tough to be the second born. At one year old he loved animals (esp his big animal book and the Fuzzy Fuzzy book), and is such mover I don't think he quite slows down enough to have many other favorites (except me :) ). He has been walking for 1/5 months now and is such a happy boy. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:
Post a Comment