1. What is your favorite color? Blue. Like Leo (Leonardo, the blue ninja turtle)
2. What is your favorite toy? Ninja Turtles
3. What is your favorite fruit? I like grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? Ninja Turtles
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza. Like Mikey (Michaelangelo, the orange ninja turtle)
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Ninja Turtles. Socks and swimsuit and shirt.
7. What is your favorite game? Hide the Ninja Turtles
8. What is your favorite snack? Ninja Turtle fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? A horsey. "Giddy-yup, horsey!" (later..."I like to hear a monkey and a bird")
10. What is your favorite song? I love to see the temple
11. What is your favorite book? Ninja Turtles
12. Who is your best friend? Mason
13. What is your favorite cereal? Mini...um...the one that Dad likes (not sure what that is)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? To play hide the ninja turtles outside
15. What is your favorite drink? Almond Coconut Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween (then creepily whispers "Happy Halloween...")
17. What is your favorite thing to take to bed? Flashlight and ninja turtles
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Yogurt (which he never chooses...)
19. What would you like for dinner on your birthday? Probably jello ninja turtles
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A ninja turtle. When I grow up, I want to be Michaelangelo.

1 comments:
Post a Comment