Friday, May 24, 2013

20 questions for Chase on his third birthday

1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. What is your favorite toy? I like this toy (pointing to the wooden blocks wagon. Then he started pointing to everything he could see)...and this thing, and this thing, and this thing...(and finally)...I love every toys!
3. What is your favorite fruit? My favorite fruit is grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? My favorite tv show is Mickey Mouse
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizzas
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Submarine shirt and submarine shorts (the pjs he has on)
7. What is your favorite game? Fungooms (on the computer)
8. What is your favorite snack? My favorite snack is fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is dogs
10. What is your favorite song? My favorite song is I am a Child of God
11. What is your favorite book? My favorite book is I spy
12. Who is your best friend? Hank (who just moved to Utah :( )
13. What is your favorite cereal? Milk
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Bubbles
15. What is your favorite drink? Water
16. What is your favorite holiday? (After giving him a few choices) I like Christmas. (Why?) with lights in it
17. What is your favorite thing to take to bed? Water
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Grapes
19. What would you like for dinner on your birthday? Cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A grown up

0 comments: