Monday, September 15, 2008

Ode to Jen


I owe this to Jenny---who is the main reason I even started this blog, and I inadvertently forgot to tell her about it.  I also forgot to tell her about how we got into school and were moving to Tennessee, when of all people she would have been the most excited (since she's Buddy's favorite sister-in-law).   And she was our photographer for our wedding/engagement (which explains the picture).  So I pretty much owe her.  This is my payment: an awesome poem written by moi:

Oh, Jenny, with your smile so keen,
you know I'm just a klutz, not mean
and it's because of you this screen
is not blank; p.s. you're lean!

:)  like it, Jen?  If not, I may have to write another, and we don't want to subject everyone to another ode...right?

2 comments:

Well, I liked it -- alot! Momma
 
Great poem. Hey what's the link for your wedding pictures. I'd love to finally see them.