
Pumpkin carving friends
Getting all up in this pumpkins grill!
A little fight over who gets the pumpkin. I made Becky hold the smaller knife because it didn't feel very manly in my hands :) The camera kept on taking these weird photos that make us appear "see through" like ghosts. We didn't know why but it was really fitting for Halloween pics.
The Great Pumpkin getting one of many kisses from his #1 fan.
Well it's that time of the year again-Halloween. I don't know if anyone who reads this blog will recognize the title of this post from Charlie Brown, but for some reason that is the only episode I remember. I never really liked Peanuts, the cartoon or the ones you eat for that matter. Anyways another Halloween classic from my youth that I actually enjoyed watching even though it kinda scared me was Garfield's Halloween (you know the one with the pirates..."they know who you are!") I've been trying to get Becky to rent it and watch it with me for old times sake, but my attempts have been unsuccessful so far. That's not too immature of a wish is it?
Last week we got together with some friends from school and carved some pumpkins.
Becky and I picked up a carving kit at our local Wal-mart and the result speaks for itself. We forgot to bring our camera so I snagged one of these photos from a friend's blog and the other photos we took when we got home.

4 comments:
Post a Comment