Well, it's been way too long since our last post so I'm not going to try and catch everyone up on what we have been doing over the last 4 months because that would take way too long. Instead, I will write about our exciting Christmas.
The first Christmas surprise was for my Grandma Blair. My family had never spent a Christmas with her because she had lived in Florida and Texas which were so far away from Canada. So this year we decided to surprise her by having the whole family go to Houston for Christmas, but we didn't let her know we were coming. Becky and I were the first to shock her by showing up the week before Christmas and then the rest of the family trickled in later that night and the following day. It was great to see her reaction and I know the whole family being there made this Christmas extra special for her.
The second Christmas surprise this year had to do with the picture below:
Keeping a secret for a couple of months isn't very easy either as both Becky and I found out. I was actually really proud of Becky because I didn't think she would be able to do it. She doesn't have the greatest track record for keeping secrets and claims that she inherited it from her Mother. That couldn't possibly be true, could it Momma Hulet?
Here is a video of the Beazer family opening up our present. I thought it was funny how after my little sister announced that we were pregnant the rest of my family just stood there frozen for a few seconds. Either they didn't believe it, were shocked, or they just weren't listening. My Dad asking, "How did that happen" in the video was also pretty amusing. We still haven't told him how :) I really wish we could have been in two places at once to see and record the Hulet family's reaction when they opened theirs. Oh, and please just act like you didn't hear the goofy laughing in the background.
We're so excited to be having a baby! Becky's due date is on June 14 and so far she has been lucky enough not to have experienced most of the negative symptoms associated with pregancy.

20 comments:
I'm excited for you guys! You'll be a great dad... whether it's blue or pink!
Good to hear your goofy laugh again too... takes me back to Foxhood!
call us after your appointment on the 7th!!! :)
I hope your own love you as much as mine loves ya... although I think it would be impossible to not love you guys that much!
I can't believe you guys kept it a secret from us, although I must admit I had my suspicions.
Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment