...and deservedly so! We love our little boy, and I just wanted to update the blog with some cute pics from the last month or so. If you like pictures of cute little babies--you'll love this post :)
(Onesie courtesy of my sister, Jenny :) )
It says "fresh from the oven"--and it's from my favorite Memphis Cupcake place--Muddy's Bake Shop. If you ever go there, the Capote is the best cupcake!! (Even though I don't know how to pronounce it. It embarrasses me every time I order it, but I just can't resist).
This shot is for Nana Hulet. Because she was super excited about the cute soccer ball on the back of his onesie. Also, you can see how he rocks the Friar Tuck hairstyle :)
Chase has the cutest smile, but every time I try to take a picture, his smile ends up something like this. I think he gets it from his Dad.
He loves looking at ceiling fans. Even if they're not moving. I'm not sure why. He also likes looking at his bedroom ceiling light, but we think we know why:
"Crab attack" courtesy of our friends Denice and Tim :)
I love this outfit! We picked it out, but Nana Beazer paid for it :)
Me butting in on Chase's spotlight...
Chase "playing" with his friend Jonah :) Not sure what Jonah was trying to get from his mouth, but he kept reaching for it.
Another "deer in the headlight" pose. He's nailed that one.
Love this shot. And this outfit. Thanks again, Jenny! :)
You may not be able to tell, but this is his "Blue Steel." Pretty Dramatic.
Chase and I with my friend Natelie, and Chase's twin Isaac. I was due a month after Natelie, but I jumped the gun and gave birth to Chase a few hours before she gave birth to Isaac :) We got married on the same day, too (different years, though). Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?
Best looking 3 month old stud that I've ever seen!
Chase just barely started to play with little toys. He doesn't reach for them, yet, but if you put in it his lap, he'll try to stick it in his mouth. It's so cute :) His favorite toy is this little bumblebee. He probably likes it best because it doesn't hurt when he jams it into his face.
The end. Chase has his 4 month old check up next Tuesday! I'm excited to see how he's doing, but I don't want to see him get shots again.

9 comments:
Post a Comment