Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mr Piano Man

Man, I wish I could upload better quality videos.  I've tried, but they never upload, and I always have to use a smaller size file.  I hope you can still see the look on Chase's face.  He's always so chill.  And he's a little show-off with his piano skills :)


This one is to show you why I love getting up most mornings.  Buddy's often jealous 'cause he has to leave for school before Chase wakes up:


And here's Chase's latest trick!  I was getting concerned that he hadn't yet learned to roll from tummy to back, but he decided to just skip that part and roll from back to front!

3 comments:

i love the rolling over picture! haha i love how he first lifted up his legs and then rolled. too cute!!! and his smile is adorable!!! and.. i wish i could play the piano like chase!
 
Does he always roll over on demand? That was so cute. I use to LOVE going and getting the kids out of bed because they were so darn cute first thing in the morning, what a smile he gave you.
 
You are making me so excited to have a little boy again, I love that cute little man of yours! We sure can't wait to see you.