Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life with the Beazers pt 1

I guess we've been having too much fun here for me to sit down and document it on the blog.  I figured I better update us before I get too far behind.

When we first got here Brandon and Crystal were here as well, and it was so fun to hang out with them for a week!  Chase and his cousin Jadyn had a lot of playtime together, and most of it was spent with Jadyn following Chase around and Chase trying to ignore her :)  Unfortunately Chase isn't used to being around babies his age too much, but he's getting better.  At least he's not afraid of other kids-he just pretends like they're not there.  Crystal was still able to get some good shots of them together;  luckily she has a nice camera, so the pictures look nicer than what I usually can get:

 Chase and Jadyn being pulled in the mega blocks wagon
 Trying not to look at Jadyn while she goes in for the kill...
 ...still not looking.  "What is she doing?"
 Model shot

 Dressed up for Sunday.  We had to take a lot of shots to get them to sit still together and smile:

 Chase went over to play with the armoire, so guess where Jadyn went?
 Jadyn's so friendly, and Chase is...tolerant :)
 ...until she gets in his way.  Then he can be a bit pushy

Chase doing yoga with his Aunt Chanel.  You can't tell in the pic, but he's usually pretty good at downward dog.

We had fun with Brandon and Crystal here--we wish they lived closer!!

1 comments:

haha this cracked me up!!! your commentary was very funny and perfect! i love chaser and jadyn together. honestly i want to cry when i think we are so far away. anytime you are down for a california road trip..... i would be reallllly happy. i think for chase's bday he needs to go to disneyland??? :)