Chase and his Dad are pretty much best buds. Even though I spend all day with him and have better jokes, he follows his dad around from the time he wakes up in the morning until Buddy leaves for school, then from the minute Buddy gets home until bedtime. It's so cute to watch them together, and I'm glad they have a special bond. One day I'll have a friend, too...just kidding, Chase does like being with me during the day (for the most part). But there's nothing like the bond of a Dad and his mini-me :) Consider yourself lucky if you get to see this post--I don't know if Buddy will be embarrassed by these videos or not...
This was an exhibit at the Children's Museum of Memphis. You got to dance in front of a green screen as part of a music video. They had a separate stage where you could be in a Justin Bieber music video, but there was this little 2 year old girl who just wouldn't get off the stage, and we couldn't wait--sorry, Chanel and Madison...
I call this one "Chase and Daddy Pants-Head". I don't have any other explanation for this, it just happened.
This is typical male bonding, right? And there's really nothing more I can say.

2 comments:
Post a Comment