Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mason 7 months

Mason just keeps growing.  We missed his 6 month check-up, but we're pretty sure he's at least 20 lbs now (Chase is only 22 lbs).  I'm hoping Chase can at least stay taller than Mason for a while.  We've only had one person think that they're twins so far, but they're starting to look closer and closer in age. 


Mason is such an even tempered little guy, he's just an easy baby!  I have to consciously make sure I pay attention to him since he's not as demanding as Chase :)  Grandma Beazer calls him a "happy soul"  and I think she's right.  He's usually content.

 
 With his Aunt Julie.  Chase calls her "doo-ee"
There are a couple things I find funny about this picture.  First is Masons reaction to my mom's smiling face.  Second, look at my dad!  :)  What an enigma!  You can't tell whether he's about to smile, or is plotting something, or just being creepy... (jk, dad!)


Mason's a mover and has been crawling for a week now.  He has also started to pull himself up on things already, too, which is a little scary.  He has two teeth on the bottom that he got a month ago (on our road trip to Canada...), and is interested in eating anything that someone else is eating.  I have a feeling he won't be much of a picky eater.
 
He still prefers me, which makes me happy (and Buddy annoyed :)), and he's always very interested in what Chase is doing.  He has the cutest blue eyes, and an adorable smile.  He sleeps pretty well now, with at least one hour naps (3 of them a day) and he is starting to only wake up once at night to eat.  He slept through the night 3 nights in a row this week and I got my hopes up, but it didn't last.  We'll see.

We love this little (big) guy!

2 comments:

man our kid situation is so similar. Second kid bigger catching up to the older one or already the same. mistaken for twins. first kid awesome brown eyes and second kid really blue eyes. we miss you guys! love catching up on your blog!
 
Do people think Mason looks alot like Buddy? I think so, it must be Mason's expressions in the pictures or something