Chase had his one month appointment today. He's gained some weight, and has gotten a little taller! He is 8 lbs now, 21 inches long, and his head is 35 cm around (at his one week appointment he was 6 lbs 15 1/2 oz--I can't remember how big his head was. 31 cm springs to mind, but 4 cm is a big difference in 3 weeks...). She didn't tell me what percentage that made him, but she said that he's doing great. He's still a little jaundiced, but the Dr. says that it's normal for a breastfed baby. Chase left her a wet present on the exam table to say thanks, the little squirter. I'm sure she appreciated it, but that's what she gets for taking off his diaper :) I'm not looking forward to his next appointment--he'll be getting shots at that time. If he's anything like his mom, he'll be tough! But if he's anything like his Dad....
(okay, I admit it. It's the other way around. Buddy's the tough one. I've never seen him cry)

0 comments:
Post a Comment