Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yay! We finally have some good pictures of Chase (and us)! Jenny came to visit for a few days, and though we didn't get to go out much, we did have some fun taking pictures. I'm so glad to have such a talented sister. I feel bad that since she's the only photographer in the family, she never gets any professional pictures of herself, but such is the life of a photographer. Thanks Jenny!! Here's a few of our favorite pics from the weekend:


Chase with his Aunt Jenny:


















10 comments:

Oh my goodness, she is very talented! Your sis did our engagement pics, remember?! These pictures are beautiful! I love the ones of you three, a new little family!! And Chase's feet pic is adorable! Thanks for sharing.
 
so FUN!!
 
Well done on the picts Jenny! And well done on the baby Becky and Buddy! :)
 
I love the pictures! Chase is so adorable...I can't wait to meet him in person sometime soon! Hope that all is going well!
 
These are great pictures Becky!! I love the one of him smiling in a laundry basket. :) You look great too---congratulations again!
 
So precious!!!!
 
What a beautiful family you two have. Hope you are getting SOME sleep.
 
I love the photos! Congratulations! I wish we could meet him. I need your address!
 
great pictures!!!
 
So cute! Chase is such a handsome little man and you and your sister are twins! ...are you?! Seriously, you looks A LOT alike!