Thursday, June 3, 2010

Did someone ask for more pictures?? You got it!

Disclaimer: I am not a photographer, and most of the time the pictures I take are not very flattering. But, never fear! My ever talented photographer sister is coming into town tomorrow, and she's bringing her camera! :) Here are the pics we've taken in the past week or so:

Chase Roderick Beazer. May 25th, 2010. Just four days old!

Look how long and skinny he is!

Also, he has Buddy's long toes. I'm glad he didn't get my short, stubby ones :). His pinkie toe is just as long as his fourth toe! (What do you call the fourth toe? The ring finger toe?)


You can't tell from this angle, but Buddy is multi-tasking here with Chase next to him, and the computer on his lap.

This is Chase's one week picture! (taken on May 28th). This is one of the only pics we have with his eyes open. Chase doesn't open his eyes for any more that 1/2 hour each day, and most of that time is at one in the morning. His eyes are sooo dark, though. I wonder what color they'll end up.

Taken May 31st: 10 days old. I see a pattern of blue here.... I wish Chase would sleep with me like this, but he seems to nap better with buddy.

Thanks again for staying to help, mom! Especially when you would take him at 3 in the morning so I could sleep a little :)
This onesie made me laugh out loud when I saw it :) Thanks, Lacey!
Mom's last evening with Chase (June 1st). We will miss you!!


Oh, yeah. THE only pic of me and Chase since we were in the hospital. Not very flattering, but you can see just how tiny Chase is here!

4 comments:

Buddy and Becky you have the sweetest little boy. He is long and skinny! he'll beef up so enough! He's so adorable and little. Enough the moments when they cuddle. Only lasts like 2-3 months! you guys look happy and Beck you look great even if you think that photo is not flattering. You really do look good! congrats again!
 
Thanks for sharing. He is so cute. I love the pics of Bud with him. I always knew he'd make a great dad. It reminds me of pictures of my dad with us.

Thank goodness for mom's that help with those sleepless nights. I don't know what we'd do without them!

As for the picture of you and Chase, nothing unflattering about it. You look amazing!
 
I can't believe how skinny he is!!! He is so adorable. Congratulations!
 
Thanks for the pictures! I love Chase's pirate onsie!!