Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chase's 8 mo photo shoot

We were too busy at Christmas to have my sister take some pictures of Chase, but luckily I have a friend here in Memphis that loves to take pictures.  The day we scheduled to take them it was pouring rain outside, so we had to just do inside pictures.  I think Christina did such a good job even though she said she doesn't like taking pictures inside.  It was just what I wanted.  Thanks!  Here are some of my favs, though truth be told I like pretty much every picture that has Chase in it ;)  :







8 comments:

I love the pics of Chase in the suitcase! He is so stinkin' cute!
 
So cute! I love the drool in the faces of Chase collage. I must admit I love any picture with Chase in it as well.
 
I love the faces of chase collage! And he looks so handsome in his cute outfits. Great pics.
 
Very cute.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
How did I get so lucky to be an Aunt to the cutest baby in the world?
 
I'm glad you like them! It definitely helps out the cuteness factor when the baby is so darling :)
 
The second one is my fav. He has amazing eyes. Super adorable!!