Friday, February 18, 2011

Diaper Dash!

A few Saturdays ago, Babies 'R Us was hosting a Diaper Dash for crawlers between 7-12 months, so even though Chase had just started crawling we had to go!  I didn't expect to win the grand prize (3 months worth of diapers!), but I thought it would be nice if Chase really did win.  You can see for yourself how he did :)   :

This is Chase with his friend Tegan before the race began.  He's in position already and they haven't even had them line up yet!  He was also talking smack to everyone before the race.  That is, if you can call high pitched screeching "talking smack"...


"On your marks, get set, and....."


Chase and Tegan just hang out at the starting line, letting that other boy literally crawl in circles before he finally crossed the finish line.  It was pretty fun even though Chase just wanted to sit.  He did get to race one more time, and I finally coaxed him into finishing the race, but he was still last :)

8 comments:

That's one laid back boy! That's showing your mom :)
 
Who could crawl away from that cute little girl sitting next to him. That was way to cute even if he didn't move. Nana
 
3 months of free diapers?! We are going start training Ellie now. Cue video montage of training.
 
haha, that's too funny! Chase is so cute!
 
I still can't believe either of them didn't move the first round! But I have a video of Chase actually crossing the finish line. I'll have to send it to you!
 
Way too funny! I wish you wold have won. How nice would 3 months of diapers be?!
 
Very funny stuff. At least he didn't fall over and decided to nap.
 
haha that made my whole day. Maybe you should have brought your laptop to coax him over :)