St. Patty's:
This St. Patrick's Day I wanted to make it more exciting by making some holiday-related food for lunch and dinner. After the day had already passed I realized I could have done breakfast, too! I just needed to buy some Lucky Charms! I wonder if they have increased sales of Lucky Charms around St. Patty's day, or am I the only one to think that idea is brilliant?
For lunch I bought some corned beef and salami to make sandwiches, and for dinner I stole my friend's idea and made green eggs and ham! (Thanks, Nikky!). Also I made some limeade (and made it greener...) Too bad the green scrambled eggs (with little green onions!) freaked Buddy out and he couldn't even eat them, scaredy-cat! I thought they were tasty :)
Not sure why he looks so intense here. Maybe still stressed out from the Board Exam he'd just finished taking.
It's not very often that I choose to take a normal picture. I'm sure you've probably noticed...

2 comments:
Taking abnormal pictures for me is not really a choice. It's not that I don't choose to take normal pictures, just that it's impossible. :)
Post a Comment